An IP66, stainless steel enclosure designed for use in harsh and aggressive environments.
Designed to house equipment such as electrical controls and instrumentation, junction terminations and PLCs.
- Suitable for use in marine and other harsh outdoor environments with IP66 protection rating
- Reversible door opening to 120º provides easy access to internal mounting pan.
- Can be wall mounted with brackets or a mounting flange kit – no drill holes needed.
- Specially designed gutter system.
- Modifications include viewing window, vents different lock options and rainhood.
- Robust construction ensures maximum life in service
- Lloyd’s registered certified
- Available as powdercoated zinc coated steel, aluminium or 316 Stainless steel
- Horizontal or vertical door rails
- Polyurethane gasket (foamed in place)